Maybe that is why there are so many examples of conflicts of Mars in synastry in the charts of divorced couples.
- The latest example is Danny DeVito - Rhea Pearlman (Mars square Mars; see the post on Astrology&Love). They are about to have a divorce.
- I recall Paul McCartney and his Heather (Mars inconjunct Mars); they separated.
- Dominque Strauss-Kahn and Diallo Nafissatour (Mars square Mars); they had a conflict about sex.
- Queen Victoria with Prince Albert (Mars semisesquisquare Mars). The royal couple loved each other dearly and he died at age 42. They had a lot of children. (Mars is also the symbol of reproduction) and it might just be that they had a lot of sex, too:).
- Mars of Bill Clinton is septile Hillary's Mars and opposition the Mars of Monica Lewinsky (link to post on Astrology&Love).
Let us say that when there is a Mars-Mars synastry, there is at least smoke and often fire, and even more often: sex (as an issue of importance). Fact is that this fire can cause arguments and even fights.
In not romantic relationships Mars-Mars synastry mirrors either cooperation or competition. When Mars is conjunct Mars, you may expect joined drives to achieve a common goal. Their may be (sometimes stimulating) conflicts between you when Mars is in hard aspect with Mars, but an opposition might see you end up in a duel or you just split up, in the end.
Depending on the situation and on the other players in the synastry Mars will be the warming fire or the overheated fighter. It is up to us to keep it in control. To some of us, that is harder.
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved