Thursday, January 15, 2015
Innovative science; Jupiter-Uranus + Mercury-Saturn
In astrology innovations are part of the vocabulary related to Jupiter+Uranus and science is Mercury + Saturn.
Dr Dewan's chart is in line with that.
There are keys (Jupiter-Uranus) to being innovative, surprising or 'different' in a positive way:
1. Sun in Sagittarius with Moon in Aquarius. Sagitturius is ruled by Jupiter, Aquarius is ruled by Uranus. This combination of Sun and Moon adds to a helicopter view.
2. This goes with Jupiter semi sextile Uranus for innovations, sudden windfalls and a helicopter view
Mercury and Saturn (the combination of science) are special.
3. Mercury and Saturn are 'calling' (not making narrow aspects in sign) for science
4. Saturn rises before the Sun (the classics, status and management come first)
5. Mercury is Out of Bounds (declination 25°42' 6" S), just like Moon and Venus
So, on that particular day in 1984, there was a big chance for a scientist to be innovative! It doesn't mean that everybody born that day was to be a scientist, but whatever that person does will be serious and ambitious and somehow innovative, surprising or 'different' in a positive way. It very much depends on the hour of birth and circumstances, genes, culture and social position in whAt way...
dHere is the chart for that day:
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved