Sunday, December 21, 2008

The effect of Sun-Neptune combinatons


This post is about the positive and negative effects of Sun-Neptune aspects in a natal or progressed chart. As this is a blog, this is the short version of the article that is on my site Astromarkt!, fully in Neptunic style (hidden behind a link:)...



AM I WHO I THINK I AM OR AM I WHO OTHERS SAY THAT I AM?
"It is easy to believe and it is easy to pretend with a Sun-Neptune aspect in your chart. You could be very naïve or a con man, but in a way your way of living has something ‘double’. Some of you may have a vivid dream life that can be more intense than the dull daily life you are living. Some actually have a double identity (as a spy, or having two families). And others just have a vivid imagination and create fantasies for a living. Actors with this aspect are often confused with the role that they have. And when there is gossip, it is not easy for someone with a Sun-Neptune aspect to show the truth. Read the post about missing people and the suspects in those cases: Sun-Neptune was there!"

"Am I who I think I am, or am I who other's think what I am?” said a person I knew. She had an oriental Neptune conjunct the Sun. Your image can be different from who you really are because embody the dreams and nightmares of others, you are their living fantasy. Of course this is not happening to everybody with a Sun-Neptune aspect. It only occurs when this aspect is tight and/or related to the Midheaven or Ascendant, the cross points in the chart that correspond with the individual identity."

Some of the examples in the article: Lisa Minelli, Pope Benedict, Barack Obama, Josef Fritzl and Elvis Presley.

For more about natal aspects, transits and progressions between Sun and Neptune, see my site Astromarkt in a new article...
For more about Neptune on this blog, just click on the Label Neptune here below...

No comments: