Sun in Sagittarius in the 2nd house of money trine Chiron = cures
But there is more, of course.
- There is the Moon in Cancer is 'calling' (not making any aspects in sign or orb 5 degrees). Cancer is economic:). He had the need (at any possible level) to economize and … to be popular. He was. He had Moon opposition Jupiter and Jupiter biquintile MC.
- Just like most of the American president (and many politicians) there is a Mercury-Saturn-Pluto combinations for political correct answers and strategic communications together with this Moon-Jupiter aspect.
- The chart also contains Saturn in Scorpio for the thorough and bold manager who dares to cut expenses. Saturn rises before the Sun: duties first, the true manager.
Now he died. We see transits and progressions accompanying this moment:
- transit Pholus inconjunct Mars
- transit Pholus semi square Progressed MC
- (transit Pholus square progressed Sun on his birthday)
Those two transits of Pholus refer to a frustrating point of no return with a loss of energy involved.
- transit Saturn trine progressed Descendant can be seen as an easy way to go (saying goodbye)
- transit Pluto conjunct Mercury means stress or difficult decisions/talks
- transit Jupiter in 8, inconjunct progressed MC that is help and assistance accompanying loss. Jupiter could also have meant: a definitive journey, leaving something behind.
- progressed Moon opposition Uranus for a memorable moment of excitement and change
- transit Mars trine Ascendant, activity in relationships or in situation
- Saturn had recently been on his progressed MC = step back in condition
For people of his age this might have been enough.
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved