Saturday, March 9, 2013

Transit Neptune conjunct Ascendant: unclarity

Not everyone ever gets transit Neptune on the Ascendant. You need to have your Ascendant on the right side of the zodiac to experience this:). I happen to be a 'lucky one' and I can report about my transit experience.

What happened was, that I went to a shop for an eyesight test. This was just to make sure that the test of the week before was correct. Someone else assisted and she was in a real hurry. She didn't care much about the fact that I slipped out of the chair, that the instrument was not in balance and that I told her that I didn't see a thing. That was so unlike the week before!
After various attempts to make me 'confess' that I could read the figures she stopped. After using a bright light in my eyes, she adviced me to hurry to a doctor, because one eye had lost 50% of the sight because of cataract.

I was really confused when I left (typical Neptune!) and started to do some test myself. I can see, I can see with both eyes and one eye is not much better than the other. However, there are spots en there is unclarity. I always thought that it was because of the screen but now I keep seeing them all the time.

Isn't Neptune the symbol of uncertainty, unclarity and mist?  I'm wandering in it! And there is more to this story:
- With Pluto and Uranus on the brink of hitting my Sun/Moon midpoint, I wouldn't be surprised if I had to see a surgeon.
- When I had that test transit Saturn was semi square my Venus and transit Mars was square my Venus,  killing my pleasure in buying new glasses:).

PS when you google Neptune and Eye you get an optician.

LINKS
Neptune may be confusing sometimes. Read about the confusing transits of Neptune...
Here is what was to notice about the transit of Neptune on the Ascendant of Christina Aguilera...

Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved

No comments: