This article is about the aspect Mars-Uranus and the midpoint Mars/Uranus. It is the combination of the radical action. Fast and sometimes too fast actions are part of Mars and Uranus. The goal is to establish a change. It is the aspect of the revolutionary, the rebel and the independently operating soldier. Not surprisingly Mars/Uranus midpoint and Mars in aspect with Uranus are clearly shown in the charts of terrorists and freedom fighters. This aspect is also to be found in the charts of those causing accidents and involved in the crime scene. Arrests and operations belong to the Mars/Uranus combination. As an example: Frida Kahlo (6th July 1907 8h30 Coyoacan Mexico) had Mars conjunct Uranus. When young she suffered from a heavy accident that crippled her and later in life she was arrested and imprisoned for a while.
Here below you find several examples and a few to make you know that statistics do not work the other way around, and neither does astrology. Attention, also! Having such a clue as Mars-Uranus does not mean a person needs to become a terrorist or has to cause a bomb explosion. It is the other way around. The indication is apparently needed to create a terrorist or rebel.
1. The 3 suicide killers of the London Subway Blast on 7th of July 2005 were born:
a. 20th October 1974 (Sun, Mars and Uranus conjunct, Sun conjunct the midpoint Mars/Uranus)
b. 16th September 1986 (Sun trine Mars, square Uranus),
c. 15th December 1980 (Sun conjunct Mars/Uranus).
Read more about that on my site Astromarkt.net...
2. Rote Armee Fraction
Gudrun Enssling was a terrorist as a member of the Rote Armee Fraction. Born 15th of August 1940 at 18 hour in Bartholom. Mars makes an almost exact square with Uranus and Uranus squares the midpoint Sun/Mars.
3. Begin (16081913 060000 LMT Brest-Litovsk)
Menachem Begin started his political carreer as a terrorist. He had Sun sesquiquadrate Mars/Uranus.
4. William of Orange (the first, 24041533 085000 LMT Dillenburg)
Willem van Oranje (William the Silent) has Sun conjunct Mars/Uranus in the natal chart.
5. Mohammed B. (murdered Theo van Gogh, born 8th of March 1978)
(Recently called the leader of the Hofstadgroup and in prison now. Mohammed B. has Sun trine Mars and trine Uranus and that Sun is making an opposition within 2 degrees of orb with Mars/Uranus.
Mohammed B.'s Saturn is right in between Mars and Pluto of his victim Theo van Gogh. His Mars is on the midheaven of Theo van Gogh and his Pluto conjunct the Ascendant of Van Gogh. We see a double combination of violent death: Mars-Saurn-Pluto.)
6. Samir A. (member of the Hofstadgroup, born 27th July 1968)
Mars squares Sun/Uranus.
7. Osama Bin Laden (10th of March 1957)
Mars conjunct Sun/Uranus
The Sun square Saturn and Mars square Pluto and Saturn quindecile Pluto: a combination for using hard violence. Fifty percent in watersigns: to be influenced and involved too much, a desire to belong. Sun square Sarturn and sesquisquare Uranus: limited freedom. No placements in airsigns and an afflicted Mercury: not always reasonable. Mercury square Saturn in Sagittarius: not always telling the truth about being strickt in applying the religious rules. These are observations of the positions for the day that Osama Bin Laden is supposed to be born. That was on March 10 1957 in Jeddah (time unknown) according to the CIA. On that day there are combinations for success, but there are also indicatons for limitations of freedom and for hard confrontations. Yet, the narrowest aspect is Mercury conjunct Venus: he is a communication talent.
Add this with being rich and with his fundamental religious education when he was a lonely teenager, mix this with the time and culture of his whereabouts, see this in comparisson with the charts of terrorist....and there is Osama. Click for the complete reading of his chart on my site Astromarkt.net....
8. Fidel Castro (probably born 13th of August 1927 2 am Biran)
Mars square Sun/Uranus
9. Willem Holleeder (criminal born 29th May 1958)
Mars sesquisquare Uranus
10. UNA Bomber (22th May 1942)
Mars semi square Sun/Uranus, Sun conjunct Uranus and semi square Mars
11. Ariel Sharon (27th February 1928)
Uranus semi square Sun/Mars
12. Yasser Arafat (27th Augustus 1929 2 am Cairo)
Mars wide opposed to Uranus
13. Lenin (22nd April 1870 at 21h42 in Uljanowsk)
Mars square Uranus and Mars semi square Sun/Uranus
14. J. van Speijk (known for exploding his own ship in order not to have this in the hand of the enemy, born 31st January 1802)
Mars square Uranus
(at the time of the explosion Uranus was semi square Sun/Mars and Mars square Uranus…check it: 5th of February 1831 at 10 am in Antwerp).
Besides: who was able to tell that his final words were ‘In that case rather into the air!’ as the ship exploded completely and there were no survivors?
15. Mao Tse Tung (26121893 073000 LMT Hsiangtar)
Sun semi square Mars/Uranus
16. Pinochet (25th November 1915)
Mars sesquiquadrate Sun/Uranus
17. Michelle Martin (wife of Marc Dutroux, born 15th January 1960 in Ixelles)
Sun square Mars/Uranus
For more about the Dutroux affair go to Astromarkt.net
18. Babic (26th of February 1956)
Mars inconjunct Uranus
19. Jeanne d’Arc (06011412 163000 LMT Domremy La Pucelle)
Mars inconjunct Uranus
20. Aung San Suu Kyi Radix
Mars semi square Sun/Uranus
21. Cindy Sheehan (10th July 1957 13h40 Inglewood)
Mars conjunct Uranus
Mars with Uranus is an explosive combination. Mars is energy, Uranus is the spark. Uranus is also the planet of ‘now or never’. Two explosives coming together to execute radical solutions… Somtimes the one with these indications becomes the victim of an accident (perhaps as a result of being hasty). This was the case with the next persons. Mind you: it take at least three indications for heavy accidents!
You read day-month-year…
23-1-1943 Uranus sesquiquadrate Sun/Mars
16-10-1967 Mars square Uranus
12-12-1974 Mars semisextilel Uranus
5-1-1969 Mars semissextile Uranus
23-1-1943 Uranus sesquiquadrate Sun/Mars
16-5-1959 Mars wide square Uranus
10-06-1991 Uranus opposition Sun/Mars
16-10-1967 Mars exactly square Uranus
19-11-1950 (murdered) Mars exactly opposition Uranus
The statistic component: the examples of the contrary
(any statistic has exceptions and it takes at least three indications for a heavy effect!)
Exceptions and examples without accidents (in this case 'renewers' or people doing something special):
1. Albert Schweitzer had Mars on Sun/Uranus.
2. Abraham Lincoln had Uranus on Sun/Mars
3. Anthony Bell (invented the phone) had Mars square Uranus
4. Sigmund Freud (Mars sesquiquadrate Sun/Uranus)
5. Willem van Hanegem (Dutch football player - soccer-, Mars conjunct Uranus)
6. Patrick Kluivert (football player - soccer - and involved in 2 heavy accidents – one killing a person, Uranus square Sun/Mars)
7. Van Nistelrooy (born the same day as Kluivert, Uranus square Sun/Mars)
8. Betty Friedan (Uranus conjunct Sun/Mars)
9. Coretta King (Mars square Uranus)
10. Machiavelli (Mars inconjunct Uranus)
11. Keith Richard (Mars conjunct Uranus; well, he did fall out of a tree:)
Ebertin calls Mars/Uranus the principle of sudden effort and sociological: the freedom fighter or revolutionary. Accidents, injuries and operations are part of the meaning of Mars/Uranus. Harmonically it does indicate the good result of a dangerous situation. People with these aspects will not give in easily and be rebellious. Those are characteristics that might cause accidents. Combined with the Sun life can change drastically due to an accident, arrest or in the case of women a birth or pregnancy.
It takes more then one aspect or midpoint combination always! That does not make astrology an easy subject to statistics. But perhaps these examples clarify that Mars-Uranus stands for the unexpected action to bring a radical solution and that action sometimes collides with the life and will of others or with the law.
Moussaoui, born 30th of May 1968 in Saint Jean de Luz, France took part in the preparations of the attacks op 9-11. This terrorist also has a connection between these planets. Natal Sun is conjunct Mars and square Pluto. Mars is (widely) square Uranus and is semi square the midpoints Sun/Uranus and Sun/Pluto. The mark of a man who wants to make changes with struggle and violence.