Thursday, February 10, 2011

Transit Mars conjunct Mars (Mars return)

February 2011 is Month of the Transits here. Recently I wrote about transit Mars. Today I have a message about Mars Return. Mars Return means that transit Mars - the position of Mars today - is exactly conjunct your natal Mars. The chart for the moment of that return to the natal position is supposed to reveal something about your drives, energies and activities in the period until the next return of Mars. I've had Mars return a few days ago and since then I can't sleep at night. I wake up every day at about 2.30 a.m. and have hard times to fall asleep again. Nevertheless, I am not tired, on the contrary!

I never had a close look at Mars-return-charts before. This one has the Ascendant square my natal Moon and Uranus square my natal Venus. Mars is in the third house sextile Uranus and Jupiter. Maybe that means waking up (Uranus) a lot (Jupiter) because of new and increased energy (Mars-Uranus). I hope that is true:)]

Transit Mars conjunct Mars occurs about every 2 years. The conjunction fuels your energy. So maybe it is over soon and I won't wake up in the middle of the night. Even Mars needs to sleep sometimes (see the picture above:) ...
BTW  the funny thing is that that return was at 2:23 a.m.. Here is the return chart.


Also visit: Astromarkt.net

No comments: