Thursday, August 13, 2015

By and large: Saturn in Sagittarius

Some days ago someone asked if I was a Gemini or a Virgo (because he thinks I spend too much time on details). Time  to show you that I am NOT and time for something that is more 'by and large'. Take for example Saturn moving from Scorpio to Sagittarius. 
Soon all Sagittarians will have transit Saturn conjunct Sun. Last time I had that, I started selling my appartement because we moved to a larger house and from a place by the sea to the 'big city'. Saturn ends periods in life...and starts a new one sometimes. For my chart that will be in the first 6 months of 2017, so there is time enough to prepare. I won't move!
Of course 1 transit doesn't change it all and not all persons born on the same day will have the same kind of experience. Still, they will all have to deal with Saturn, the planet of management, business, all that is cool, hierarchy, responsibility, parents and parenthood, mortgages, guilt, failure and sometimes Saturn is just boring, by and large.
Saturn is in the final degrees of Scorpio now. Late September the astrological sign for Saturn will become Sagittarius. That might be the moment when Scorpios look back in gratitude because it is finally over and done:). 
Of course there is not just Saturn up there...
Are you a Virgo, Taurus or Capricorn? Then you may have some fortune, because Jupiter will bring some optimisme and trust. Traveling, to study or expansion: it is Jupiter. And there is good news for Sagittarius: Mars will be in their sign to give some energy. They will have to share it with Aries and Leo, of course. And there is a sign that looses energy, too (Capricorn, Cancer). 
Sorry that I didn't mention Gemini, Libra, Aquarius and Pisces, but I was supposed to see the big picture of Saturn in Sagittarius and I went along the sideway already! Next time!:)
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved

No comments: