Sun in Sagittarius in the 2nd house of money trine Chiron = cures
But there is more, of course.
- There is the Moon in Cancer is 'calling' (not making any aspects in sign or orb 5 degrees). Cancer is economic:). He had the need (at any possible level) to economize and … to be popular. He was. He had Moon opposition Jupiter and Jupiter biquintile MC.
- Just like most of the American president (and many politicians) there is a Mercury-Saturn-Pluto combinations for political correct answers and strategic communications together with this Moon-Jupiter aspect.
- The chart also contains Saturn in Scorpio for the thorough and bold manager who dares to cut expenses. Saturn rises before the Sun: duties first, the true manager.
Now he died. We see transits and progressions accompanying this moment:
- transit Pholus inconjunct Mars
- transit Pholus semi square Progressed MC
- (transit Pholus square progressed Sun on his birthday)
Those two transits of Pholus refer to a frustrating point of no return with a loss of energy involved.
- transit Saturn trine progressed Descendant can be seen as an easy way to go (saying goodbye)
- transit Pluto conjunct Mercury means stress or difficult decisions/talks
- transit Jupiter in 8, inconjunct progressed MC that is help and assistance accompanying loss. Jupiter could also have meant: a definitive journey, leaving something behind.
- progressed Moon opposition Uranus for a memorable moment of excitement and change
- transit Mars trine Ascendant, activity in relationships or in situation
- Saturn had recently been on his progressed MC = step back in condition
For people of his age this might have been enough.
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved
Re: calling planets. Found this post regarding peregrine or feral planets...sounds like calling to me. Here it is if you're interested.
Thank you for the link. It is like 'calling' (except that I use 'calling' for planets without aspects within 5d orb and/or in sign. In this post: http://astropost.blogspot.nl/2008/04/calling-planets-or-planets-with-call.html
I refer to 'peregrine' and Tyl, too.
Post a Comment