Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bright sides of bad transits/progressions: Sun-Uranus

 You know the song ‘Bright side of life’? If you don’t, here is the song and text (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UP86bciVA ). Sing along while reading this post! It is summer time (well, almost!).  The picture above is 'Fallen star' by

This post is one of a series of posts on the bright sides of nasty aspects (but only when you look at it like if you were the devil's advocate). Of course, I don’t want to laugh at heavy transits. I wouldn’t dare! Too many of them have passed in my life and most of them were rather unpleasant! It is no wonder that many of us fear the transits  and progressions of Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. It is, because they  use to mirror periods of set backs, shocks, confusion and stress. But there ARE always bright sides, tiny little insignificant sparks of light, fallen stars that may hit you when you are down. I always use music in such periods. So I included a suggested YouTube video, in every post.

Use it for transits and progressions, just to consider the bright sides. What have you learned, gained or experienced in those nasty periods? 

The label  for the list is ‘Bright sides’. You find that label on the (b)right side of Astropost.

Sun-Uranus
At least, you had some excitement, hadn’t you?
With Sun-Uranus you are woken up by alarming situations. If you are a VIP you are probably mentioned in the newspapers now and there is no such thing as a moment to be news for a VIP. You could consider this moment to break free from old routine and (for example) try to dance like Mick Jagger in ‘I am free’ (knowing that you are NOT, of course): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWFk9Dj3LsE

Some of you Sun-Uranus-period persons shock the world by sudden death. That is not my advice! Take a look at the examples and pick your way to ‘do’ Sun-Uranus. It will be hectic, like a roller coaster! When the first accelerated period of shock is over, your life has changed and you will get used to it, somehow and enjoy the free moments.

Some examples of transits and progressions Sun-Uranus:

1. My own tweet
This Uranus-Sun transit changed my life style, up to now, due to an accident that my mother had.
2. Transit Uranus opposition my husband’s Sun (an accident)

I suddenly see that in both cases we had to return home (we were in a place by the sea) and break off our holidays. 

3. The article on Sun-Uranus on my site Astromarkt gives more examples:


Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved

No comments: