- Sun is 'calling' = leadership
- Mars is rising before the Sun (activism, energy)
- Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Aquarius (like me, so that is what I like about him:)
- and Jupiter trine Uranus
so this pope will be one with a helicopter view.
Now we all know his hour of birth (9 p.m.). Here is the complete chart with transits and progressions for the day that he was elected by the cardinals in Saint Peter's in Rome (March 13, 2013):
Now that I now his hour of birth, I can add this:
- His Cancer Ascendant is in line with his way of doing things: the simple way.
- Pluto is important. There are no major aspects in sign or orb 5 degrees with Pluto. Pluto 'calls'. When Pluto is important, cases of life and death, sexuality, values, authority and stress will be important at any possible level, somehow and anyhow. Pluto is in his first house. Together with the NA Sun, Pluto shows the leading authority that he is today.
- Transit Pluto is in aspect with his Ascendant (for stress and pressure).
- Transit Pluto is also in aspect with his progressed MC (sort of a forced change in the career)
- Pholus holds an angular position in the natal chart (on the Descendant), signaling a possible important change of situation.
- Progressed Midheaven had been opposition Pholus before the election, starting a - at the time unnoticed -change in the position and status.
- Sun/Moon midpoint is square Mars. He is motivated by doing things, an activist and driven do-er.
- Sun/Moon midpoint is in Capricorn. This means that the career is important (in heart and soul someone serious and ambitious).
- AC/MC midpoint is conjunct Orcus, the symbol of oaths and promises.
- Sun and Moon are in hard aspect with midpoint Jupiter/Neptune. See the article on Astromarkt about Jupiter with Neptune Quote: t is the combination of the devoted audience and...the remedy.
What is important in the chart of this pope is the fact that he is a man drawing attention, a 'star' (Sun NA) who does things the simple way (Cancer Ascendant) even though he is ambitious and serious (Capricorn Sun/Moon). His Saturn in Pisces almost makes him feel obliged to suffer or to be lonely. Faith is serious when Saturn is in Pisces. It is a position that makes it harder to be a celebrity. Jupiter in Capricorn and Saturn in Pisces might (together) point at the conservative in the chart of Pope Francis. That seems at odds with the Aquarian Moon, but I always say that Aquarius is not the sign of happy renewal. It is the sign of change in the way that the Aquarian sees it as a must. Rick Santorum has Moon in Aquarius. Retro-progression is also change...
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved
Post a Comment