Pharrell Williams' hit 'Happy' scored an international record high and that is so amazing that it made him cry, yesterday, when Oprah Winfrey (use the link) interviewed him. Earlier, in March 2013, there was the shared success with Blurred Lines (see YouTube) and now he made it on his own.
You probably know that I am convinced that there is more value in transits and progressions when they connect those planets that make a natal aspect (I named that: the 'resonance' effect). Well, the release of 'Happy' was on November 21, 2013.
- That was on a day with Mars sextile Jupiter.
- In his natal chart Mars is conjunct Jupiter
- Transit Jupiter was sesquisquare his progressed Mars (and Mercury and Venus, too).
This triple Mars-Jupiter 'event' (meaning successful action) corresponded with the success of 'Happy' more than the inconjunct of transit Saturn with natal Saturn did (of course). That reminded me of a mail that I got from a lottery winner who wasn't happy with her astrologer, who failed to notice the Jupiter-progressed Moon notice and only looked at her Saturn square Saturn to predict her a sad year instead of the lucky win. Time (very Saturn word) to have a look at the Saturn cycle.
The Saturn-cycle can never have a 'resonance effect'. Maybe that is why the Saturn-cycle doesn't seem to be as important for the development of an individual as transits and progressions. Another reason is, that we all go through those same cycles and when I say WE, I mean WE ALL. At a certain age we grow up, recognize our mistakes, are 'responsible', age and deal with the bad sides of aging. That is what transits of Saturn do when they hit Saturn. The conjunctions are especially important (the Saturn Returns) in our lives. They come when we realize that we aren't 'young' and/or 'getting old'. Find out more about those here: http://astropost.blogspot.nl/2012/07/saturn-conjunct-saturn-sorry-its.html and read that Saturn-Saturn is memento mori time.
GRANDPARENTS AND SATURN
Time goes bye and flies like an arrow, and even harder when it is 'memento mori time'. I have no idea in what way Transit Saturn inconjunct Saturn (memento mori) popped up in the life of Pharrell. I hear him speak of his grandmother (who pushed him into the music business) and perhaps it is a sad moment when you know that she missed your hit. (Remember that when Obama was chosen, his grandmother had died just before his presidency was a fact and that transit Saturn was confusing if you would relate it to winning or losing instead of a family matter).
On the outside we only see his extreme success, but the Saturn inconjunct could certainly relate to temporary loss of balance because of a matter of position, career and status. Here is the chart of his day of birth with transits and progressions for the day that Happy was released.
|Click to see a larger picture|
The transits with the progressed chart outnumber those with the natal chart. Maybe that means that he should enjoy this period as much as he can and be HAPPY!
- Progressed Sun inconjunct Galactic Center could be read like a disproportional STARRY attention (but only if you know:);
- Progressed Sun is biquintile progressed Uranus and that is for a creative change in life and lifestyle;
- Progressed Mars conjunct natal Pholus expresses the turning point in what he does, actually;
- Progressed Venus sesquisquare progressed Uranus; he married in October 2013 with the mother of his 5 year old (maybe Uranus is related to his 7th house);
- Progressed Sun was hit by transit Jupiter (and this will happen again); that is a key to being happy!
- Transit Jupiter/Uranus midpoint hit his natal Sun and Venus recently (and this will also happen again). It is for positive change.
- Transit Pluto sesquisquare Sun refers to stressful change and challenges. There is a lot of pressure when you suddenly became so famous!
-On the day of release transit Jupiter was sextile Progressed Mercury, semi square progressed Venus and sesquisquare progressed Mars (with P Venus square P Mars coming up).
PS If he was born in the late morning, his Taurus Moon semi sextile Venus would also be 157.5 degrees from Neptune (sesquisquare and half semi square), part of the pattern of artistic talent.
On the death of Obama's grandmother http://astropost.blogspot.nl/2008/11/charts-of-obama-and-his-grandma.html one day before Election Day 2008 http://astropost.blogspot.nl/2008/11/obamas-chart-and-death-of-his-grandma.html Quote:
"That lost explains the difficult transits of today in his chart, 3 inconjunctions (meaning: having to let go...and being unbalanced), 2 of them coming from planets in his 7th house (the grandparents house). Some transits don't refer to winning or losing, only to personal feelings."
He had two inconjunctions and one was transit Saturn inconjunct
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved
Post a Comment