Welcome on Astropost, a magazine about astrology to show you
how the natal charts, transits and progressions reflect real life events.
Friday, April 11, 2014
RIP Sue Townsend (on her chart)
The book on a teenager is being reflected by the 'calling' Mercury (communications!) in the third house, close to the Moon (children, a.o.) rising before the Sun.
For diabetes: Venus opposite Jupiter and Ceres is 'calling'.
For the day of death:
- Progressed MC inconjunct Mars in 8 (definitely lost energy)
- Progressed Sun conjunct Uranus and trine Jupiter (for a relief)
- Transit Jupiter and Uranus in aspect with the natal ascendant (relief again).
See Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sue_Townsend
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved
Geplaatst door Astromarkt op 8:51 AM
Labels: 8th house, ailments, author, calling Ceres, calling Mercury, diabetes, Illnesses, inconjunct
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Jupiter at 23º53 Libra and Venus at 26º Aries: both being eclipsed buy the lunar eclipse. Jupiter rules 1st house (body) and Venus rules MC, public image, reputation (her death being a very public event).
- Another thing that I see: Pluto at 9º Leo on the 8th house (Pluto and 8th house = death). Pluto also rules her 12th house (demise). Her Pluto his being squared by the next Solar eclipse at 8º Taurus.
Taurus and Libra eclipses make her Venus very important. Her MC Libra progressed to conjunct her Sag. Rising Sign and her Moon was progressed in Libra, near her natal MC.
And one final thing: her natal Sun/Moon are being hammered by the Grand Cross at 13 degrees.
I love her books. She was very funny. They are still being read and I hope it continues so.
Thanks for adding all your findings!
Post a Comment