Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sun/Moon midpoint combinations with asteroids and dwarf planets

When I found out that I have Sun/Moon conjunct Ceres I got even more interested in the meaning of Sun/Moon midpoint combinations with dwarf planets and asteroids. Ceres is the symbol of nutrition and motherhood (and of the dynasty). That is why Ceres is important in the charts of women who deliver the next king. Cooks also have important Ceres' (see http://astropost.blogspot.com/2009/03/astrological-recipe-for-famous-chef.html ), but I am not a cook and I am not a member of a 'dynasty'. I am not on a diet, either...So I still am working on the meaning of Sun/Moon/Ceres for myself. Maybe I will end my life breeding dogs, who knows:) Anyway, I should be motivated by Ceres and the need to nurture, but I am afraid that the picture of Big Mama doesn't suit me much. Though one grows bigger all the time, of course:) If you want to know more about Ceres, go here...
In my opinion the Sun/Moon combinations with Ceres, Pallas, Pholus and Quaoar could sound like this:
  • Sun/Moon with Ceres
Motivated by results (the harvest), roots, genes, motherhood or nutrition. The need to be nurtured or to feed others (with food, ideas or dreams….etc.)
  • Sun/Moon with Eris
Motivated by discord or anger. The need not to be underestimated or forgotten? (Don’t you forget about Eris!
  • Sun/Moon with Pallas
Motivated by seeing patterns and displaying them. The need to arrange things.
  • Sun/Moon with Quaoar
Motivated to create new perspectives. The need to create a new way of living for themselves or for the world
  • Sun/Moon with Pholus
Motivated to cause a turning point (a goal in football, for example). Need to make (immediate) changes

I haven't found examples, yet and if you have, please mention them.

Also visit: Astromarkt.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Chiron? That (sadly) is at my Sun/Moon midpoint! Any thoughts or suggestions?

Astromarkt said...

I haven't paid much attention to Chiron up to now (shame on me:) and I haven't seen many examples, or none at all. But, say, if Chiron is about healing or therapy, and Sun/Moon is about being motivated you might be motivated to heal others (and perhaps that is because of certain events or memories, I don't know, I am just thinking with you). Whatever Chiron means will be highlighted in your life. I don't know if that is sad, always. I'll try to find examples later!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! No, not always sad, though sometimes I do feel motivated by my wounds, so that makes sense!