Friday, May 20, 2011

Hooray , hurrah for the progressed birthday

Did you ever celebrate your progressed birthday? That is the day when transit Sun is conjunct your progressed Sun (a solar transit with Progressed Sun). You see, your birthday is when the transit Sun is conjunct your natal Sun (usually on or around your official birthday). Add the number of birthdays that you already celebrated (your age) to that day and you found your progressed birthday.

I discovered that day when I was having a very nice brunch with family members, just because I liked to celebrate 'life' with them. When I calculated transits and progressions I noticed that transit Sun was on my progressed Sun: the progressed birthday! It is an especially pleasant party time when Venus and Jupiter join in!

So if you are looking for a good reason to 'party', find out more about your progressed birthday. It is within 0-100 days after your birthday.

Also visit: Astromarkt.net

No comments: